Custom Templates

Custom Templates

Postby robwaite » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:51 pm

The original template is looking a little outdated. For years now I've been waiting for the availability of some new templates to download. Are any templates going to be available?

I have looked into making my own template, however other than change the inital logo.... I seem to lack the creativity required :)

Has anyone else designed a good template that they are willing to share with the community?

Thanks,

Rob
robwaite

Re: Custom Templates

Postby Code Crafters » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:19 am

You can customize the graphics and all the colors in the WebMail template. It's also possible to even change the layout as long as you don't break the forms areas of any of the pages. We are aware that WebMail contains a lot of good features but could maybe do with a spruce up in the appearance of the templates. I'll pass on your comments to the team and we'll try to include some new templates when we can. If not added before, AMS3 should contain some new WebMail changes to spruce up the template designs.

Customers do also send us the odd template from time to time, so if anyone has a good customized template they would like to send us to info@code-crafters.com we'll take a look and consider some of the ideas for future WebMail template releases.
Code Crafters

Return to General