Inbox not showing all mail

Inbox not showing all mail

Postby skeating » Wed May 04, 2016 1:17 pm

Hello

I have an account that yesterday showed mail only up to 18 March 2016. Today it shows email up to 24 March 2016. All the email since is not there. What could be causing this? I have logs for April, showing email coming in, but it's not in the inbox.
skeating

Re: Inbox not showing all mail

Postby skeating » Wed May 04, 2016 2:53 pm

Additionally, when I go onto the server and look in the Inbox, there are other messages in the Inbox folder, but they are not showing up in the Web interface. What do I need to do to have all the messages show up?
skeating

Postby skeating » Thu May 05, 2016 11:40 am

Is there a way to rescan the inbox, so that any new email is show in the web interface?
skeating

Postby Code Crafters » Fri May 06, 2016 8:49 am

From email clients like outlook, usually deleting and re-adding the account in outlook will refresh the mail cache and fix this. However, from WebMail, logging out and back in should be enough to refresh the account cache. You can also try re-initializing Ability Mail Server to make sure any account caches are reset. If all else fails try deleting the user in Ability Mail Server (but not the files) and re-adding it. We recommend making a backup of all files before doing this just in case.
Code Crafters

Return to General