Domain SSL Certs PLUS other stuff

Domain SSL Certs PLUS other stuff

Postby jdpmep » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:57 am

My wish list.

1. That ssl self and commercial ssl per domain is being planned soon.
2. Domain can be placed on single ip.
3. Auto Whitelisting is coming soon ( I really want to tighten up filter but can not yet )
4. Better auto updating of ams.
5. Better and more webclients.
6. A auto updating / self testing / web-based admin panel.
jdpmep

Re: Domain SSL Certs PLUS other stuff

Postby Code Crafters » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:25 am

1) We are hoping to add commercial SSL chained certificate support in version 2.62. SSL certificates per domain will arrive in either version 3 or an update after that.
2) Domains being bound to an IP each may be version 3 or more likely an update that follows.
3) Auto-whitelisting is also planned for a future update but not sure when.
4) We plan to add an event scheduler to automate backups and updates, possibly to version 3.
5) WebMail is customizable but we are always looking at how it can be improved further.
6) Version 3's main party trick will be a new dialog admin interface completely separate from the main software and also installable remotely to control any Ability Mail Server from any location via a remote dialog admin interface.

All of these updates are already planned for future updates. We are hoping to have version 3 out by the end of this year with several other version 2 updates in between. There are core elements definitely going into version 3 (remote dialog admin interface, improved logging and monitoring, faster mail transfer speeds etc.) and then we'll try to fit as many other features in as we can by the initial release. Anything that doesn't make it into the initial release should follow shortly after as a version 3 update. Thanks for your comments; I will relay your suggestions to the team.
Code Crafters

Return to Suggestions